To prevent damge toyour product or injury to your to others.Read the following safety precautions in their entirety before using thisequie ment.Keep these safety instructions where all those who use the product will read them
- Using a battery other than the original may cause damage to the device, and the device may not be activated.
- When you find that the device emits smoke or emits odor, please turn off the power immediately. If you continue to use it in this situation, it will cause damage to the device and may even cause damage to the body. Please turn off the power and send the company authorized service enter for inspection and maintenance.
- Do not disassemble the device by yourself. Touching the internal parts of the product may result in injury. In the event of a malfunction, the product can only be repaired by a qualified service technician. If the product is damaged due to a fall or other accident, disconnect and then end to the repair service center for inspection and maintenance.
- During storage and transportation, please separate the equipment from the power supply in case of resulting in unattended long-term use of the equipment and fire.
- Do not store this product where children can reach it. Please observe this precaution, otherwise it may cause injury.
- When using the battery (optional), be aware of precautions. Improper operation may cause the battery to leak or burst.Therefore, please pay attention to the following when using the battery of this product:
- Only use batteries that have been verified for use with this device
- Do not short circuit or disassemble the battery
- Before replacing the battery, please confirm that the power is off.
- Never put the battery into fire or heat up
- Never let the battery into the water.
- When the photographic light is on, do not look directly at the lamp.
- During use, do not cover the vents to avoid damage to the device.
- No water or other liquids may be dropped into the device during use to avoid short circuit and damage the device.
- Avoid placing the photographic light near flammable and volatile solvents such as
alcohol or gasoline.
- When the photographic light is placed on or against other items, turn off the photographic light,otherwise it may cause fire or damage the photographic light.
- Never grab the camera with the lamp holder.
Notes on cleaning
Use a dry soft cloth to clean the photographic light. You can use a cloth with a mild detergent
to wipe off the dirt that is difficult to remove, then wipe it with a dry soft cloth. Do not use strong detergents such as thinner, benzine or alcohol, as these solvents can
damage the protective layer on the surface.
Precautions when using the charger
- Keep dry, otherwise it may cause fire or electric shock.
- If there is dust on or around the metal part of the plug, immediately wipe it off with a dry cloth. If it is used in the presence of dust, it may cause a fire.
- Do not touch the it or near the charger during strong lightning conditions, as this may result in electric shock. Do not damage, disassemble, pull or twist the power cable. Do not place it under heavy objects or near heat or flame. If you find that the insulation of the power cord is broken and the core is exposed, take it to the service center for inspection and repair otherwise it may cause fire or electric shock.
- Do not touch the plug or charger with wet hands, otherwise it may cause electric shock.
Product function description and characteristics
- The unit is mounted on the camera and can be used as a photographic light:
- Increase the quality and clarity of the picture when taking a photo with this LED light
- Can only be used for the universal port of the camera;
- The photographic lamp ON/OFF can be controlled in the standby mode.