How to setup a youtube channel using your phone ONLY?
How to set up a YouTube channel — a step by step guideSetting up a YouTube channel is easy, fast, and free. It gives you access to a large audience, with 2 billion people using the service on a monthly basis. But there’s a lot of competition, as more than 500 hours of video is being uploaded to YouTube every minute. So to succeed on the platform, you must truly stand out from the crowd.
How to create a YouTube channel?To create a YouTube channel, the first thing you need is a Google account. It’s free and gives you access to not only YouTube, but also to all Google services including Gmail, Maps, and Photos, to name a few. Creating a Google account is a breeze. If you don’t have it already, click the link below to read our dedicated guide on how to set it up. Once you have a Google account, visit YouTube’s website, and sign in. The next step is to click on your profile in the upper-right corner and then select “Settings.” You should now see a link titled “Create a new channel” — click it. Now it’s time to make a decision. If you’re going to create a personal YouTube account under your own name, you can go ahead and click the “Create channel” button. In case you want to set up a YouTube channel under your company name or brand, click the “Use a business or other name” link, type in your desired name, and click the “Create” button. In some cases, you may be asked to verify your account. All you have to do is add in your phone number, select whether you want to receive your verification code via an SMS or a voice call, and click” Continue.” The last step is to type in your verification code and click “Continue” again.
Step-by-step instructions on how to set up a YouTube channel:
- Create a Google account if you don’t have one already.
- Visit YouTube’s website and sign in.
- Click on your profile in the upper-right corner.
- Click “Settings.”
- Click the “Create a new channel” link.
- Decide whether you’ll create a channel under your own name or a business/brand name.
- Type in a name for your channel and click “Create channel/Create.”
- In case you have to verify your account, type in your phone number, either select SMS or Voice call and click “Continue.”
- Enter the verification code and click “Continue” to set up your YouTube channel.
Here are a few tips for starting a successful YouTube channel:
Plan Your Content
Arm Yourself with the Right Equipment
Look for Inspiration
Make Every Second Count
Start with Simple Editing Software
Build Your Network
Connect with Your Viewers
Ignore All the Negative Comments