How To Audio Record For Video With iPhone And Mac For Outstanding Quality
A good quality microphone is the first step to improvement (Lavalier microphone)When it comes to microphones, A good mic is going to give you good audio quality. But the PowerDeWise is an Outstanding choice for your kit improvement. the truth is that when you compare the low-quality audio with a built-in mic and with external microphone audio, there is a noticeable difference. The good news is that you don’t have to spend a lot to get a high-quality microphone for recording narrations or audio for your video. In today’s technological world it’s hard to tell the difference between an expensive microphone and a good price microphone. We’ve had success with a comparison between The PowerDeWise microphone and the Rode mic, we think the PowerDeWise mic looks cool and we have also gotten incredible reviews from those who use it. CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO We are not saying we are the best but a lot of people loved our product, we deliver quality that outs its price.
Steady environmentThe more you control the recording environment the better-quality audio you can record. One key is to develop a consistent routine for recording. It never fails that you’ll have to do retakes at a different time. By maintaining a consistent environment and procedures you’re better able to match the audio quality.
- Try to use the same room and maintain the same settings on your computer and the microphone set up.
- If you’re using a desktop microphone, use a mic stand and measure the recording distance so that the next time you record you have the same setup.
- Use a screen to help prevent the popping p’s that plague so many amateur recording sessions. You can even make your own in no time and at little cost.
Get rid of the surrounding noise
- Unplug office machines. Turn off fans and air conditioners.
- Place your microphone away from your computer. You might not realize it, but your computer makes a lot of fan noise (not cheers as in celebration of you, but the actual fan that keeps the PC cooled).
- Tell everyone around you to be quiet. Put signs on the door. Hire an airplane with one of those banners to fly by your office telling people to keep it down.
Cubicle walls that suck the noiseIn a recording studio, the walls are designed to absorb the sound waves. You can do something similar. In addition to sucking the life from your bones, cubicle walls are designed to absorb sound. In fact, I’m generally pleased with my audio recordings and I just record it in my home office which has a small cubicle set up. We once converted a storage closet into a makeshift recording room. We placed rails on the walls and hung some blankets from them. This also came in handy in case we were stuck in the building overnight. I also know some people that built a portable studio using a PVC pip frame and curtains. They could quickly assemble the frame and then hung the curtains to it using shower curtain rings.
How to audio record on iPhone
- Open the “Voice Memos” app located on the iPhone
- Tap the red record button to start recording the voice or audio, when finished tap again on the same button to stop recording
- When satisfied with the recording, tap on “Done”
- Save the voice recording and give it a name
How to audio record on macClick the Options pop-up menu, then choose any of the following recording options: Microphone: Choose a microphone (if you have more than one available). Quality: Choose the recording quality. Maximum-quality recordings produce uncompressed files, which can use large amounts of storage space. Setting Description High 44100 Hz AAC audio Maximum 44100 Hz, uncompressed Linear PCM 24-bit AIFF-C audio
- Adjust the volume control to hear the audio you’re recording.
- Click the Record button to start recording; click the Stop button ⏺️ when you’re done (or use the Touch Bar).
- To pause recording, Option-click the Record button ⏺️; click it again to resume recording.